Not All Smile && Laughter are REAL (:
hamha!
decided to have an early post today
after this post,
readers, you may look back here again on the 26August or 27August
I'll stop blog-ing for now
[exam period:p]
hopefully I'll do well for tomorrow O level
please don't be like last year O level! :(
*sigh*
23August : English O Level Oral
24August: Programming
26Agugust: Data Communication && Networking (LAST PAPER *YAY*)
gambateh chuayiting, you can do it for sure! <3<3
:)
have faith girl! (:
sayonara readers
glad to see that you're fine && happy one again!(:
remember, everything will be all right buddy!<3
*don't force*
*shall go study oral*
tune in on the 26August or 27August:)
what I want is simply the truth(:
it's different now *sigh*
I don't really trust people now though
because I always get cheated-.-
always be the dumb one, lied by others~
whatever they say,I'll believe
doesn't trust peeps easily now
*sigh* BUT if you tell me,I'll believe you
but then forget it
like I say previously
don't want care anymore
just have to accept it bah, I guess
WHYCAN'TEVERYTHINGBEJUSTSOSOSOFINE!?