<body>
Thursday, August 4, 2011; 12:14 AM

I JUST SIMPLY WANT TO SIT CABLE CAR <3

3August2011

Hamha!
woke up extreme early
LOL!? like 11am++ =/
no school today:)
960 to bugis
went to my work place at 2pm++
:)
awesome time at there
though I went there like an hour
but have been crap-ing with her
nn laugh-ing with her
those old memories just keep flash-ing upon
<3
so gonna go back again tmr I guess to collect my mameshiba
4pm+ left there
mrt-ed to TiongBahruPlaza meet HuiXiang && Shermane:)
tell you what,
don't ever go there de cinema la
so Ewk!
watch-ed twisted
=.= damn NOT NICE
the show was like so lame,retard
what worst, everything is like super fake la-.-
but it's funny eventually:)
laugh nn laugh nn laugh:)
the whole cinema machiam only full of my laughter!:)
nn I've found out I got many common points as Shermane(:
since the time we know each other..LOL!
we're so awesome!
after show
mrt-ed to VivoCity meet JoshuaTan
went to KimGary for dinner~
didn't ate finish..
LOL!?
lazy to move my hand nn my mouth..
*laugh*
went boardwalk~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOL!?
ultra engrossed with the the cable car la <3
I so want to sit it
any kind soul want to go together with me??
it's like about $20++
anykindsoulinterested,cantexttextmeleh:)
it make me remembers the time,sec 4
I used to go down to my house de playground
lie down on the slide
"admire-ing" the moon
so awesome!
10pm++ left that place
mrt-ed && lrt-ed home:D
I saw saw saw saw helium balloonnnnnnnnnn otw to LRT~
I also want lehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~
:(
*haix*
while HuiXiang,Shermane && I otw to green line
we talked about ghost thingy
like in the month now!?
LOL!
start for 3mins then stop
*laugh*
was talk-ing about HuiXiang attachment Nurse thingy
wow!
suddenly have the feel of become-ing nurse=/
LOL!
sayonara readers
have-ing msn teach-ing with kyq after blog:D
LOL!?
thanks,you're the best of the best guy~
there's a lab test tmr.. LOL!?
*laugh*

wonder-ing any kind souls want to cable car-ing with me
so that I will not be solo-ing=/
&& I'll extreme thanks that person ttm!
I so want to cable car-ing la
I think my last cable car-ing is in sec2?
like errr 4 years back-.-



sometimes I want-ed to just say out everything
so that my heart will feel lighter abit
BUT it simply just too difficult for me
it been 10years,10YEARS leh!
how easy can it be uh~
sad life!
It ultra difficult to find a trusted friend:(






HAMHA! (:



Welcome Readers
Love me,Welcome
Hate me,Out Out
Vulgarities is STRICTLY NO
GET A LIFE xD


Best View: Morzilla Firefox

❤CHUA YI TING❤

❥Hamster,Hamham
❥Little Miss Smiley
❥Hamhamie 19
❥18 Febuary
❥Let's your smile burst into laugher
:) => :D
HAVE A LOOK AT MY
HAMCHAT BELOW:)



LOVE UPON

Photobucket

LittleMissSmiley




✎No matter what happen
✎We must always SMILE
✎Smile is the best way to cure unhappiness
✎infact, SMILE IS THE BEST MEDICINE

✎笑是最好的运动
✎笑是最好的解药
✎笑是无人能抗拒的笑容
✎无论什么事,我们都要欢迎我们的笑容
✎因为 只要笑一笑,没什么事情过不了


☺Smile:)☻

:) Let's your smile burst into laughter

:) Always remember to be happy,you never know who's falling in love with your smile

:) The world always looks brighter from behind a smile

:) If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine


AWESOME

Use ham-words if possible:)


HamChat Dictionary


CLICK FOR
HamChat Dictionary

stalker=x

AuKayMin
JarenHo
JoshuaTan
SohZiBin

Rewind

July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 December 2013