Friday, August 12, 2011; 11:43 PM
要找回以前的自己,那个坚定的自己,那个意志力坚强的自己~
加油,努力,冲冲冲
Hamha!:)
woke up nn nua-ing on bed:)
for not very long la
*laugh*
plan-ed my 2 weeks timetable,
hopefully I'll be able to follow it=/
meet 2retards 12pm at AMK station
though I arrived at 12.10pm
but they are later=/
cause cause ZiBin wait-ed for Jiamin
so he's late too :p
went to buy IceCreamMilkTea<3
then KFC-ing
after that
Macdonald study-ing:)
did we study!?
hmmmmmm~
maybe for awhile
was super high
song-ing whole day yea
perhaps!
*laugh*
disturb-ing people study=/
I miss Chemistry<3
saw a girl study-ing it just now,super miss-ed
&& I said it very loud=/
LOL!?
7pm walk-ed back to amkhub
ichiban sushi-ing
guess what!
long queue ehhhhy?
queue for like eh?
40mins~!
2 hours inside
LOL!?
crap-ing none stop
order-ed hot sakae
LOL!!!!!
&& yea, 3 people only ate 16 plates in total
price : $74.15
Cheescake is so awesome
I'm a cheescake lover:D <3
SohZiBin paid all=/
Thank You ZiBin!!!!
then mrt-ed home:)
I swear I will not take redline MRT home on every friday night~
awesome-ly scary!
sayonara readers~! :)
that's all for today
We are so HIGH today!!!:)
白痴三人组HIGH翻天
前天,朋友问我一个问题
在那一瞬间,我的脑海一空白
我自己也不知道
自今,我还在想