<body>
Sunday, August 21, 2011; 9:45 PM

hamha!
woke up early
*yay*
and guess wad
I'm also super early in meet Javier!
LOL
I thought I meeting him at 1pm instead of 130pm
thought I'm late, but actually I'm early
notice it when I'm at marsiling station..
*laugh*
WOW!
one month plus didn't met him
I realised that so many things changed
as in there's a lot of things that I don'tknow..
LOL!
yea,
anyway
meet him to teach me:)
studied till 5pm+
then Mrt-ed home
say want-ed to sleep 1 hour
ended up become 2 hours-.-
*win liao lorh, CHUAYITING*
sayonara readers~
Tuesday O level English
*all the best CHUAYITING!*
THANKS JAVIER LIAUW
for your time, arigatou! :)

seriously,
I hope all of my friends is fine
that's not a time for you all to be sad && emo about
just carry on w your life, your exams now!
*wonder why so many people is in r/s problem this 2 months-.-*
somemore I see the tweets of my friend everyday
make me want to unfollow her (2 of my friend alrdy unfollow) -.-
cause very irritating la,forever tweets about those stuff=/



JFY(:
Just super random wanted to post this-.-
thanks my friend!
Thankyou!
&& the times you spend with me
&& saying that I could find you,don't go solo-ing
really touches me!
you will always be there for me when I needed you
always be the one make-ing me smile and laugh
although you don't know what went wrong.
&& also you'll always try to figure out && ask me what happen
though you've failed many times!
I really appreciatte it! (:(:(:
sometimes when I'm just being hyper
you still can spot something going wrong w me
while others couldn't
you're so clever
*claps*
you're really just a phone call away~
no matter what, you'll always be there for me
always help-ed me,in ways you could~!
not forgetting your encouragement too!(:(:
&& I can't believe that I accidentally say out something that I shouldn't
as in not shouldn't, which is part of my self secret.
I guess this show that I've started to trust you bah~
Thank you my DEAREST DEAR FRIEND for always being there just for me!
I'll treasure you && hold you tight,our friendship will never end
because you're just so awesome
<3
you are loved by CHUAYITING


eh!he got girlfriend liao sial~
*OMG*
was facebook-ing then I know
hope that girl really don't regret
like I sort of do
goodluck girl,although idk who are you
but still, yea:)






HAMHA! (:



Welcome Readers
Love me,Welcome
Hate me,Out Out
Vulgarities is STRICTLY NO
GET A LIFE xD


Best View: Morzilla Firefox

❤CHUA YI TING❤

❥Hamster,Hamham
❥Little Miss Smiley
❥Hamhamie 19
❥18 Febuary
❥Let's your smile burst into laugher
:) => :D
HAVE A LOOK AT MY
HAMCHAT BELOW:)



LOVE UPON

Photobucket

LittleMissSmiley




✎No matter what happen
✎We must always SMILE
✎Smile is the best way to cure unhappiness
✎infact, SMILE IS THE BEST MEDICINE

✎笑是最好的运动
✎笑是最好的解药
✎笑是无人能抗拒的笑容
✎无论什么事,我们都要欢迎我们的笑容
✎因为 只要笑一笑,没什么事情过不了


☺Smile:)☻

:) Let's your smile burst into laughter

:) Always remember to be happy,you never know who's falling in love with your smile

:) The world always looks brighter from behind a smile

:) If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine


AWESOME

Use ham-words if possible:)


HamChat Dictionary


CLICK FOR
HamChat Dictionary

stalker=x

AuKayMin
JarenHo
JoshuaTan
SohZiBin

Rewind

July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 December 2013