<body>
Sunday, August 7, 2011; 11:37 PM

一句话就够,其他什么都别多说

hamha!
(:
woke up at 12pm
nua-ing on bed till 1pm:)
Lol!
outout with JingTing to Woodlands Civic Centre K-ing:)
haha!
both of us so steady,so ON de..
found my on on partner liao:)
we sing many many many songs
include PRICETAG!! <3
kinda abit high at the front part
but middle sort of emo-ing
cause super sad song=/
weird atmosphere x=
but last part high back again:)
K-ing till 8pm
still remember in the past,
when I ain't feeling happy
my friends will accompany me for bowl-ing && k-ing:)
cause they know I sure want to do
how nice of them~
when I'm ain't happy
what I'll be looking for
will be bowling! <3 :)
if not then is k-ing~
meet JieJia for dinner @ texas chicken!
super long queue super long find-ing sit=.=
left at 10pm+
then homehome:)
then now
skype-ing with them
night study-ing tgt on skype
*awesome*
today is a awesome day, a fabulous day:)
sayonara readers:)
CHUAYITING
don't you remember what you promise CTFY!?
where's your promise, did you keep it hurh!!!

















while on my way to meet JT,
there's a flea market at LRT there
I saw many many Tarepanda
last time when I wanted to find it
I couldn't find any
went almost alot of places just to search for it~
just now I wanted to buy
but I stop,
because I know I can't buy
if not my mind will full of him again
just like 2 years back
tarepanda = him = tarepanda = him = tarepanda .... . . . ... .. .
as now it's already 99.99% gone:)
*laugh*



有时候我不知道我的心在想什么
有时候我不知道我的脑在想什么
它们永远都不会一至
为什么呢?

有的时候,想问,但问不出口
要不就是不知要如何问
会觉得有点怪怪






HAMHA! (:



Welcome Readers
Love me,Welcome
Hate me,Out Out
Vulgarities is STRICTLY NO
GET A LIFE xD


Best View: Morzilla Firefox

❤CHUA YI TING❤

❥Hamster,Hamham
❥Little Miss Smiley
❥Hamhamie 19
❥18 Febuary
❥Let's your smile burst into laugher
:) => :D
HAVE A LOOK AT MY
HAMCHAT BELOW:)



LOVE UPON

Photobucket

LittleMissSmiley




✎No matter what happen
✎We must always SMILE
✎Smile is the best way to cure unhappiness
✎infact, SMILE IS THE BEST MEDICINE

✎笑是最好的运动
✎笑是最好的解药
✎笑是无人能抗拒的笑容
✎无论什么事,我们都要欢迎我们的笑容
✎因为 只要笑一笑,没什么事情过不了


☺Smile:)☻

:) Let's your smile burst into laughter

:) Always remember to be happy,you never know who's falling in love with your smile

:) The world always looks brighter from behind a smile

:) If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine


AWESOME

Use ham-words if possible:)


HamChat Dictionary


CLICK FOR
HamChat Dictionary

stalker=x

AuKayMin
JarenHo
JoshuaTan
SohZiBin

Rewind

July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 December 2013