小孩子
hamha! :)
Sometimes I think that my actions && way of speak-ing really look like a kid
especially the words that came out of me and some of the mindset
*laugh*
wonder when can I not be a kid anymore
peeps always said I'm a 10years old little kids=/
bu zhi dao I should be happy or sad~
I'm super nua today
woke up, tweets, eat , nap!
I'm msg-ing nn whatsapp-ing while sleep-ing
pro or what
*laugh*
officially start study at 3pm++ to 4pm
memorise 2 chapters till now :'(
because I'm walking here nn there
super restless!=/
but I guess I memorise it well :)
I can remember most of them!!
*awesome*
gonna continue part 3 studying at 1030pm to 12am later
Sleep at 12am, woke up at 10am, start study at 12pm!
yes! I mean it =]
anyway
eyes super tired
I'm super restless
went to BPP at 8pm++
to have a stroll w maid as she buy some stuffs
I'm gong cha-ing once again
EarlGreyMilkTea w/o Pearl <3
back home at 9.57pm~
It so unbelievable
I reject-ed 4 friends today to outout ~
whereby one I rejected twice=/
*wow*
GoodJob CHUAYITING
finally you did it uh~=/=/=/
.....
Instead of me myself worry-ing/scared while cross-ing the road
people beside me more scared
yet I like just errrr .......
suck at road cross-ing:)
sayonara readers!
CTFY reject-ed me
*sigh*
should have meet her for Bridesmaid movie-ing today
miss her ultra much!
stay so near, yet so far
:'(
2months!!!*yay*
our outing only once this month
which is the HP7 part2
so going outout with you & you
more to come our 6 museum!! :)
and the Discovery Centre,Science Centre ,etcetc!!
<3
I started to stress
yes I am.
I'm always hidding things to myself
&& no one will every know how I felt, what I'm thinking
I might look strong
but I'm not
I might look carefree
but actually I'm not
我是谁?
&& tell me