Thursday, August 11, 2011; 12:10 AM
hamha!
NDP journey have officially end-ed on 9August2011
&& it time for exams and stuffs-.-
so boring!
*laugh*
NDP2011 really awesome
I've a memorable times && it's simply too awesome to be over awesome!
In this NDP journey
I've learnt a lot about myself && I managed to step out of my comfort zone
always don't talk to strangers de me
always super shy to strangers de me
in NDP I managed to to to talked to them,interact with them,have fun with them
*heh heh*
the times in NE show was the best with Evergreen
they were much much more awesome
entertain me throughout<3
follow my instructions!!!
last but not least they make my day!
honestly speaking
I can't believe that I actually can shout out to the crowd
have-ing everyone attention
&& being noticed by every single one of them!:)
It's really a good experience to take part in NDP
there's awesome people in primers
they are so wonderful beautifully AWESOME TTM!
<3<3<3
months in NDP,
it great to know a friend from RP
being so friendly,helpful,lame-in,crap-ing:)
right right HongKeng:)
&& It's great to know so many awesome friends
and hang out with them even not NDP rehearsal days:)
hope this friendship will never end
though NDP end-ed but I sincerely hope that the friendship that we/all of us build will not end
it a super long journey for us to build up that kind level of friendship
so yea, don't end(:
*look out for more here,I may add on in the next 3 days*