<body>
Friday, August 5, 2011; 9:19 PM

烦,乱

hamha!:)
If you want to date me, give me a DATE && not the DAY!-.-
thanks:_: :)
I'm super lazy to wake up today
715am just woke up=/
45 mins late for school
thought I was earliest
but my Smiley Brother was earlier than me by 5 mins
as usual
*laugh*
super long never disturb him already
like 2months liao=/
I can't imagine yesterday after I send yunquan 3letters(tmr)
then I KO directly=/
LOL!
then like 2hours later, woke up then continue my sentences~
LOL!
school today
wonder what I did,
awesome-ly tired!
very very very ultra pekcek nn piss off with the PMP lecturer of mine
damn him :(
he told us that if monday hand in ,
he will deduct some marks
so no choice I die die have to rush out my test case for him!
actually I don't mind if he deduct some mark
cause I don't intend to hand in test case(I told to JiaMin , straight infront of that lecturer)
I thought he deduct 10marks from test case nia
but it's not
he deduct 10marks from overall
so no choice but to rush out give him-.-
I seriously dk how to do it la!
so kinda stress nn piss about it/
&& guess what
the moment when I gave him
he say can Monday then pass up
I'm freaking angry lo-.-
waste my time in school to complete it
though not fully done
I want go home nn SLEEP de leh!
damn damn~
cab-ed home with JiaMin && ZiBin.
slept for 2 hours
*laugh*
how nice~
730pm suppose to meet ZiBin
but I left home at 730pm
*laugh*
dinner-ing,daiso-ing,popular-ing xD
last time daiso machiam my house
cause I'll everyday go there-.-
to buy DIY stuff
LOL!
&& currently I'm home!:)
so should continue my PMP Test case
sayonara readers
I'm wonder-ing how come my tweet-er suddenly got many angmohs want follow me-.-
but I rejected it=/
cause 我不认识他们啦~

So not look-ing forward to tomorrow ECP outing~
Idk why leh
like for the first time
I'm not so interested about outing/=
I'm bring-ing my MAMESHIBA outoutout tomrrow:D

I wish that my R1,SohZiBin
will recover very very very very soon
He just recovered && now
he's sick again..
:(
*awwwwww~*

Please Don't Be In Love With Someone Else,Please Don't Have Somebody Wait-ing on you~

There's I was again tonight
Force-ing laughters , fake-ing smiles
Same old tired, lonely place
学会不再哭泣,学会不再透露自己的感情,他们说你冷血,你却只是在那里微笑, 你知道,没有必要试图让别人了解你,知我者为我分忧,不知我者谓我何求!眼泪解决不了任何问题,只会带来吵闹,很多的事情,我们可以感动,却不能流泪,因 为一旦放任自己的感情,怕会让自己泣不成声!






HAMHA! (:



Welcome Readers
Love me,Welcome
Hate me,Out Out
Vulgarities is STRICTLY NO
GET A LIFE xD


Best View: Morzilla Firefox

❤CHUA YI TING❤

❥Hamster,Hamham
❥Little Miss Smiley
❥Hamhamie 19
❥18 Febuary
❥Let's your smile burst into laugher
:) => :D
HAVE A LOOK AT MY
HAMCHAT BELOW:)



LOVE UPON

Photobucket

LittleMissSmiley




✎No matter what happen
✎We must always SMILE
✎Smile is the best way to cure unhappiness
✎infact, SMILE IS THE BEST MEDICINE

✎笑是最好的运动
✎笑是最好的解药
✎笑是无人能抗拒的笑容
✎无论什么事,我们都要欢迎我们的笑容
✎因为 只要笑一笑,没什么事情过不了


☺Smile:)☻

:) Let's your smile burst into laughter

:) Always remember to be happy,you never know who's falling in love with your smile

:) The world always looks brighter from behind a smile

:) If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine


AWESOME

Use ham-words if possible:)


HamChat Dictionary


CLICK FOR
HamChat Dictionary

stalker=x

AuKayMin
JarenHo
JoshuaTan
SohZiBin

Rewind

July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 December 2013