Monday, August 1, 2011; 10:07 PM
hamha!
:)
I woke up on time today
but was nua-ing on my bed till 8am++
actually I'm not late de
but im so lazy to get out of my house
listen-ing to price tag. LOL!?
so I'm LATE! BUT
earlier than usual..
today late for 10 mins only=/
after school
retards amk hub awhile tgt with fuxiong
than mrt-ed to batok:)
FINALLY met up with claudius!!!:)
hahaha
*laugh*
photo-ing with him
*yay*
sang the ni na me ai ta with him!!!!
after that
home..
LOL!
sayonara readers
kinda quite lazy to post nowadays=/
idk why.
cut-ing every post as short as possible=/=/=/
LOL!?!?!?
tmr brother is oversea
gonna go his room BLAST song!
promises made are meant to be kept
just like
what are words if you really don't mean them when you say them?
if you really think that you can't take up that promise,
just simply don't promise people~
anyway
promises after all is still a promises
once you've made it
it's a must for you to kept it
unless you really really really ultra choice-less
I'm scared that the feelings is back
I really do.
after that song with him
after that meet up
after that eye contact
I'm scared that I do still have the feeling back
*afraid*
it been 4 years~
the first one, the one who make me believes in first sight of <3
what I wish for
is him to get over his ex && be happy like the old him
the crazy,lamejokes,retards him!
:)