D.I.F.F.E.R.E.N.T6August2011
Hamha!!!
I'm Febbie:)
<3<3<3
I never sort of overslept today yea:)
leave house on time too:)
BUT they late-.-
guess what-.-
how clever of them
they told me meet 12.15pm
end up they came at 12.45pm
which is on purpose as they thought I'll be late-.-
BUT I NEVER!!! "_" :)
they didn't tell JingTing,
poor JingTing wait-ed for them tgt with me=/
was wonder-ing JieJia haven't reach.
spam call him 22times
yet no answer0,0 =.-
he owe US forfeit!! :)
we were an hour late to ECP=/
LOL!
FFD<3
FabulousFunDay :)
*like*
I'm so ultra high the whole day today
since mrt-ing to ECP && mrt-ing back home;D
Learn roller blade:)
| ONE human being say HE don't know how to blade
end up WAH! he know lorh,
he's such a LIAR-.-
*he confirm know I'm refer-ing to him^^*
*laugh*
I'm so on purpose to WRITE THAT OUT de leh! :p |
I scream nn scream nn scream throughout the 2 hours blade-ing=/
ha!
SzeKhai hand I think gonna break liao
*laugh*
keep holding on to him
don't dare to let go..
in the end still did lahhhhhhhhhh~
cause he went to help the others~
Jaren Jaren, he say he first time learn blade~
but hor, he so clever lehhhhhh~
{fast learner}
Jaren && me,
both don't know how to blade de,
blade-ing tgt..
LOL! like a funny only!
I keep on move-ing backwards~~ :( .=
when we going off to return the roller blade
cool man!
We held hand nn skate fast!:)
*nice wind*
*tired leg*-.-
but I think he is the one pulling me
I didn't use any strength bah~
guess what!
highest record among them!
fall down 7times!!!=/
I have souvenir from it too..
photos is on top~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
blue black &&a red line
next
went to Bedok makan-ing
then mrt && lrt -ed home:)
fabulous skate-ing with
Isaac,Joshua.T,JingTing,HuiXiang,Shermane,ChuQian,PeiShan,SzeKhai,Thanks SzeKhai && JarenHo:)sayonara readers
bye-q!
idk what's my plan for tmr
should I study at home
or should I go my cousin 21st birthday
but I'm so not close with them
cfm will emo down there,doing nothing de
sure super loney one
my brother also not going
:(
but if never go they sure make noise one~
HOW!????? :'(
我都不知道我在干什么咯-.-
发生了什么事啊啊啊
快醒醒啦