A.W.E.S.O.M.E-ness
19August2011
hamha hamha hamha! <3
work work today:)
12pm all the way till 5pm
so so so bored!
yes!
so bored,nth to do~
BUT from 5pm till9pm
so many many people
tilll you seriously can't breathe
have to run here nn there
get this nn that
blur for a few times
cause mine cant get info uh :p
because there's a SGD1 to US1 sale starting from 5pm
&& artist meet nn greet session at 7pm:)
that's why yea:)
stay-ed till 1am++
cab-ed home!
*yay*
I'm tired
no! I'm sleepy!!
:p
Today is an awesome day
it's awesome!
yes I mean it!!
*<3*
Laugh-ing
joke-ing
crap-ing
etc-ing
lots nn lots of fun
not forgotten
laughing like a mad always!
&& make people laugh too!
(:
CHUAYITING<3
sayonara readers!!
shall sleep ASAP!
tmr shall be a long day!
Woooooo, super happy to have so many many concern friends nn members.
appreciate you guys!
<3 :)
我累,我真的真的很累
好想好想去海边
大闹,大哭,,大喊一场!!!
:'(