Tuesday, August 16, 2011; 12:39 AM
寂寞寂寞就好
这时候谁都别来安慰拥抱
15Auguat2011
hamha!
woke up late
meet HuiXiang late
LOL!
KFC-ing breakfast instead of LJS-ing Breakfast
*laugh*
mrt-ed to school at 11am+
north wing study-ing with primers!
so called studying
dk what I'm doing -.-
though I'm with my notes...
LOL!?
suprise YiYong with a small cake
21st birthday!:)
when to print out past year paper
LOL!?
217 page-.- = $9.80
ooo~
staples till SIAO uh~
stay-ed in school wait-ed for shermane with HuiXiang till 8pm++
I did study abit yea
&& I found a method to study
a new method (:
shall try it tmr
see if it works! :p
dinner-ing at popeyes ~
10pm++ mrt-ed home
want-ed to Koi-ing but closed0.-
SIAN! .=
Today is my Milo-ing day
Breakfast Milo
Lunch Milo
Dinner Milo
Before Sleep Milo!
<3 *wow*
Everyday I'm Milo-ing (by Isaac)
I think the that friend of mine,
he REALLY need a personal assistant to help him
he got many things that he need someone to help with~
sayonara readers
shit ! STM late-ly since Last month=.=
forgot to take my certificate today~
so sorry to my friend.
forgot to ringring her up at 7pm just now:(
AWESOMELA
my USS is plan-ed:)
now wait-ing for JoshuaTan to buy the tickets!!
:)
=what do you think of me?=
我想,我以为,但是我错了