Monday, August 15, 2011; 12:22 AM
笑容只是表面罢了
14August2011
hamha! (:
went ahma house today
eat till awesome-ly bloated
but I still continue to eat
*laugh*
6 people eat finish le
I still eat-ing
like for an hour=/
cause got my love mah :p
went off to meet ZiBin
LOL!?
the person got follow what I say meh>!?
so different from what I think lo
nn his hair like no different except short=/
*wonder-ing can I just help him cut=/ *
*laugh*
went home prepare-ed than to ZiBin house
so called study
but was play-ing nn sing-ing at his house together with JiaMin
(:
guess what-.-
Chilli on my shirt nn short-.-
Luckily is at ZiBin house~
stay-ed till 11pm
then then lrt-ed home
(:
have FUN today
*yay* (:
though a bit emo for awhile=/
reason,see below:)
gonna meet HuiXiang for LJS breakfast tmr
first time eating LJS breakfast-.-
*swagu*
*EXCITED*
sayonara readers
I want to 赏月
but I bet no one will go
cause nowadays peeps don't like to 赏月:(
so gotta 赏月 alone (:
like last time
this few days
I've think a lot
seriously I noticed that I've changed
it isn't the me that I wanted
I didn't change-ed to a bad person
is just that I'm just not the me
I know it myself but simply hard to say~
I'm so going to have myself change-ed back
but I guess it should take a long long time=/
have a little chat with CTFY just now
she said she didn't like her life now
same like me, I don't
our life have totally swop since school started
she live the old life of mine
nn I live the old life of hers
I was telling her though now I'm have-ing lots nn lots of fun
but I don't like
because I'm sure my result will be bad
because I'm going on with a slack life rather than a stress life(that I should be this year)
she said "you dislike ur life now , the colourful life nn prefer the black nn white life, you got to be kidding me...
you should have enjoyed ur life in secondary,
you've work so hard last time, nn if u slacked now aren't ur EFFORT will be gone!?"
I remember-ed I promised her 2 things
but I didn't really did it.
I can say she's the best friend that I ever had~
though I just know her for 2 years
close with her 1.5years
but she's really awesomely great friend to have:)
she thought me a lot of things
guide me through a lot of things
be with me through every happy && sad moment
being my counselors :)
honestly
I miss her a lot
though she lived in Fajar BUT
we didn't have time for each other
she's so busy with things
once my exams end, it's hers that started
I so want to meet her, talk to her && I've many things to share with her!
<3
*miss*
she's the one that say this
"I don't miss you, because you're always in my heart"
ultra sweet of her :)
有很多很多要说,但是很难说出口
脑海突然之间,一片空白
我不想做她的后背轮胎,因为我不是轮胎,我也更不可能回去做后背轮胎
要找轮胎,千万别来找我,
谢谢!!! (: