<body>
Friday, August 12, 2011; 12:32 AM

我要去赏月,有没有人要一块儿去啊!?

11August2011


hamha!
woke up at 11am++
nua till 12.45pm=/
ringring mac delievery
the moment I hang up the call
JingTing text me say she end-ed early
I was like ehhhh, can I cancel my mac delivery && meet JingTing straight
LOL!?
suppose to meet Isaac 3pm at Woodlands
but I left house at 2.50pm nn reach around 3pm++
LOL!
so to woodlands library to find JingTing:)
*studying*
but I seriously dunno what I am doing
so interested in the Math that JingTing is doing
keep KPO-ing=/
I miss math a lot :(
LOL!?
went to see got what movie
intend to watch Fist for dragon but time 5.15pm
so changed to watch Zookeeper:)
*awesome*
super funny
MUST WATCH OK! (:
wait-ed for Joshua to arrive while playing monopoly deal
it's 7.20pm movie
dinner at yoshinoya:)
movie-ing with Isaac,Joshua,JingTing,JingTingBF && Me:)
then then after movie-ing
coffee bean monopoly deal-ing
then then pasar malam-ing
*food* *food*
bought SMILEY magnets!!
shall upload tmr on FB:)
10pm++ mrt-ed && lrt-ed home
I guess I'm going to purchase bus concession now
since I'm not going school && I'm bus-ing often(ithinkso?idk)~
*considering*
sayonara readers:)
wah! this July && August I think I spend duper lot money leh!!
*broke*
nownow every saturday no more NDP
I'm so not looking forward to Saturday anymore
nn weekend
cause cause it's so a rot-ing day for CHUAYITING :'(
tmr retards 3 study-ing day out!
&& sushi-ing :)
[shall edit my ndp thing tmr or so, cause no lappy gg no batt,lazy charge]

was google-ing poems just now
then I remembered the times where my smiley brother
send me one weeks of goodmorning && goodnight message due to some forfeit,etc
*laugh*
the poems all super duper ultra sweet && long too
&& some about smiley de:)
which all poems composed by himself
I still save it!
&& so gonna read it tmr when I get up
it's in my another phone~

是我笨的可以,
一次的教训后,还不懂得学乖,不懂得成长
仿佛又要跌入同样的陷阱,圈套.
我真的是笨的可以,无要可救
当时的那一句话,让我深深地了解你的伪人,你的想法








HAMHA! (:



Welcome Readers
Love me,Welcome
Hate me,Out Out
Vulgarities is STRICTLY NO
GET A LIFE xD


Best View: Morzilla Firefox

❤CHUA YI TING❤

❥Hamster,Hamham
❥Little Miss Smiley
❥Hamhamie 19
❥18 Febuary
❥Let's your smile burst into laugher
:) => :D
HAVE A LOOK AT MY
HAMCHAT BELOW:)



LOVE UPON

Photobucket

LittleMissSmiley




✎No matter what happen
✎We must always SMILE
✎Smile is the best way to cure unhappiness
✎infact, SMILE IS THE BEST MEDICINE

✎笑是最好的运动
✎笑是最好的解药
✎笑是无人能抗拒的笑容
✎无论什么事,我们都要欢迎我们的笑容
✎因为 只要笑一笑,没什么事情过不了


☺Smile:)☻

:) Let's your smile burst into laughter

:) Always remember to be happy,you never know who's falling in love with your smile

:) The world always looks brighter from behind a smile

:) If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine


AWESOME

Use ham-words if possible:)


HamChat Dictionary


CLICK FOR
HamChat Dictionary

stalker=x

AuKayMin
JarenHo
JoshuaTan
SohZiBin

Rewind

July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 December 2013