Monday, July 11, 2011; 1:34 AM
Sunday(10July2011)
wow! woke up without alarm && morning call exactly at 12pm!
*claps*
ha~
~~~
4pm++
963 to habourfront..
monorail to sentosa
tram to underwater world
meet WenTing && ZhenWei there~
heh~
reached about 7pm=/
photo - session~ <3
left that place about 8.30pm
tram n monorail back to vivocity
seperate ways at vivocity
wenting nn bearbear went habourfront interchange to meet Shermine nn geoklan~
I Mrt-ed to YewTee meet Cordelia<3<3<3<3
wonder how long I last saw this lady~ <3
I'm like so so so late!!!=/
reached yewtee at 10pm+
HongKong cafe with her~
an hour makan-ing=/
11pm++
mrt-ed && lrt-ed home
I love being with her
she always make my day
not only my counselor, my listen-ing ear
but also my my my happy medicine~
she's simply just a goodgoodgood friend of mine
though it's just 3 years
I still remember our first conversation(;
laugh && laugh on the journey back home(:
home-ed at 11.41pm
"how early=/"
tomorrow schooooooooooolllllllll
simply lazy to school everyday~
why not have elearning everyday=x
ok!
end-ing post
sleep-ing soon
sayonara readers <3
bye-q
photos uploaded on Facebook:)
I wonder, Can I be awake at 8am tomorrow=x
LOL!
可以让我静一静吗!? -。-
你真的很吵~
我要的是温暖,能给我安全感的家,而不是让我有种根本都不想回家的感觉。
每天每次,都把我说成像不是你女儿似的,
你可知道,我心里有多难受吗!
我真的真的好想好想快快的长大,赚钱,然后到外头去住,过着耳根清静的日子