Saturday, July 23, 2011; 11:43 PM
What are words if you really don't mean them when you say them
hamha!
finally is I'm staying at home on SUNDAY!
since the start of holiday, I'm going out on every SUNDAY-.-
heh heh~
Next week,
I'm gonna be so so free~
staying at home after school except friday
*rotting?*
It's have been the 6times going NDP from SP
I'm like cab-ing there for 4 times already(1 time didn't attend)-.-
is either I cab-ed to cck station
if not is to SP-.-
cause I'm prepared very very very SLOW!!!
KFC && PIZZA HUT <3
ohhh~
drank like almost 3 pckt H2O
this week de p5 kids isn't as high as last week de=/
still prefer EGPS:)
but EPPS was awesome tooo:):) <3
a heart shape balloon from JieJia :)
a don't know what (mix) balloon for Jaren :)
a onhand flower from Evangeline :)
a lollipop from JoshuaTan :) ~but in the end, burst,become smaller:(~
THANKS GUYS <3
mrt-ed & lrt-ed home(:
thanks JingTing, JieJia && Joel Wong
for accompany-ing me <3 (:(:(:
sayonara readers~
I'm so going to sleep by 1am today~
I hope I could wake up by 12pm tmr=]
Motivators, You guys did a GREAT AWESOME JOB!!!<3
keep it up(:
A time to share
23?
what's date~?
it's not a date when we tgt
so don't assume!
kinda don'twant to type out already=/
you were like pop-ing up my mind a few times today
but luckily , I'm still high nn hyper as ever >D
ytd mignight was msn-ing w her
she told me 2 ways
+wonder when her perspective change!?? =.= +
was surprise with what she say, SO DIFFERENT!
first way, the line
what she say , make sense too
I succeed as what she told me..
still on the way
another way, try
she say, no harm try-ing
as in idk how to explain here(ask me, maybe I'll try to explain if u want knw=/)
which mean no line
我哪里可以这样做!?-.-
Never thought of that either-.-
SIAO MAN! x=