Tuesday, July 19, 2011; 12:55 AM
Say Hello to Goodbye
我不是白痴,我只是智商低
*laugh at this since ytd*
*retard 3 quote*
hammmmmmhaaaaaaaa~!
one of the retard 3 photos is my DP:)
ha!
gonna change my DP to solo again tmr:)
I'm so lazy to wake up early in the morning already can!?
-.-
overslept 就overslept lorh, 我不管了!
其实也蛮爽的类 ;)
10 minutes late for test!
how awesome!
ohyea!!
I COMPLETE PMP TEST ON MY OWN!
without doing the same guilty thing like previous test ;)
I'm so damn damn high can~
ok!
I took super super long time to do up the code.
so yea~
the whole 1hr30 mins
I only do one question which worth 20 marks
so flunk the other, which is like 30 to 40 marks=/
cause 1 question, I took 1hr20mins to do=/
as as as I redo it, cause did wrong
BUT NVM!
CHUAYITING STILL HAPPY
cause SHE DID IT ON HER OWN!
*claps*
break time
sort of lazy i guess..
so prata sausage for lunch in lecture hall ;)
I wonder what I've learn in lecture man-.-
btw yiting sort of found tactics to study PMP le:)
but have to give it a go to cfm (;
the last lesson
DCN!
I'm wondering what I'm doing man!-.-
doing the stupid car thingy (thinking skills project)
after school continue
everyone so stress
nn I'm so emo -ing
cause Idk
just couldn't simply talk much to them anymore
just right after the 3 weeks holiday:(
[self entertaining]
mrt-ed home(:
my hp7 pt 1 isn't working
I'm like piss nn panic like siao!
so rush here nn there
msg here nn there
call here nn there
trying to find someone who has it
went BPP to rent rent ,my brother say say say there have it
but then they are move-ing out ,told me to go lot 1 to rent
rush to LOT 1 de, phew, have! :)
I die die want to get it because
tomorrow I'm watching HP7 pt 2 && I HAVENT WATCH PT1!!=.=
watch hp7 pt 1 till I want fall asleep
so wonder-ing
tmr how to survive
buahaha!!
I just remember there's Infocomm System labTest tomorrow
LOL!
i doubt any of my classmates rmb it
didn't heard them say any today x=
lecturer say he will go tru with us first
before starting of the test:)
heh heh
so I must focus focus nn focus<3
I'm like super multi tasking now=/
msn-ing w 2 people
tweet-ing
blog-ing
sing-ing - In A Hearbeat<3
sayonara readers:)
evening, gonna watch HP7 pt 2 with 9 peeps(excluding me)
*awesome*
Thanks JieJia
for helping us buy the tickets:)
2.10am,
SLEEPNOW! :)
I have a debate-ing partner(guy) for BGR
LOL!
we often find something to debate
when we want to know something
so quite true in what both of us are saying
*secret*
we often share different angle of views nn opinion
LOL!
but with him
can find something nn know something I'll never know:)
few days back
someone pop up my mind
is my ex-.-
I was like oh man~
not again..
I dislike this kind of feeling
just wondering why does he pop-ing out of no where again
like so out of sudden!
a few times when I'm take-ing the lrt
I was thinking
will I be able to see him
though I know he took bus de
*hate hate hate*
2years 1 month already~
still in my mind-.-
wthwthwthwth
*get lost please!!PLEASE!*
this song
" Tell me Why - babiixjenii"
always remind me of him=( =.=
I believe that I've already forget about him
but i guess there's still left a 1% there =/
tomorrow I might say why I believe in 1st sight of love:)
tune in if you want to know:)