Promise made are meant to be kept && not broken!Hamha!!!! :)
while wait-ing for my hair to dry
I shall blog now~
:)
an hour overslept today..
met Jaren 815am at same place
:)
reach class 830
ate sandwich in lesson=/
I'm super sleepy the whole day
after school met up with YiYong
he taught me C#
help-ing me with it.
Isaac was there also..
I remember I said I'm gonna leave at 3pm
end up I left at 630pm=/
back home rushing
celebration start-ing at 6pm nn I'm still here at home=.=
BAD!
I felt super guilty though
As YiYong was help-ing me
I was sleeping
super in sleeping mood too.
He is stress-ing nn I'm like relax-ing
I felt so bad
shall get him something (DIY:])
so slept for 15mins^^
haha!!!!
almost forget someone is wait-ing for me on msn=/
gonna tell him I'll be home super late..
Z____z
my help-er in studies:D
now, shall go out!!!
haha!!
sayonara readers
Thanks YiYong!!Thanks JoelWong for the Milo:)
I'm so so so so going to meet him up on Monday la
if he is freeeeeee~~
like 3 weeks already since we said wanted to meet=/
I don't care, I'm so gonna meet him
hope he's free~
I bet he will be at there later
so sure will see him de
wonder what my reaction be?
will the memories appears?
:(