<body>
Saturday, July 16, 2011; 12:12 AM













:)
1 MONTH!!! :D

HAMHA~! :)
*wink*

Today is the first month hanging out with Joshua && Evangeline
I didn't knew it till when I'm tidying up my movie tickets few days back:)
I DIDN'T KNOW JOSHUATAN REMEMBER IT~
*omg* *miracle (LOL)*
cause cause cause
it's the day where I mess up his phone!
twitter && facebook =x .
*laugh*

*16June2011*


Our first outing was Green Lantern Movie at The Cathay.
by the event held by GnB comics.
I remember, at that time, I'm still not close with them.
我们还不熟:)
现在还好了 =]
Being so quiet throughout the whole movie though they tried to entertain me.
Until we went for supper I started to go crazy, laughing & laughing NON-STOP!
They say "I needed to be tweet then I will answer them=x"
" Cannot stop laughing"
But still, was quite quiet =x
They are sucha funny person can!? <3
was disturb-ing JOSHUATAN facebook && twitter
much fun man~! HA!HA!HA!
I enjoy hanging out with them
Just have the feel to~ (:
great to have an awesome friends like them
GREENLANTERN,
THANKS FOR "MAKE-ing" US BOND~~~~~~~~

lol!=/

Then next have-ing outing with Joshua
The sinfonique 2011 just one day after 16June2011

After GreenLantern, our next outing is
Railway Station & Asian Civilisation Museum & Timbre(27June2011)
quick isn't it:)
Spamming of photos!
It's my first time going to Timbre
not bad though:)
because is with THEM!
haha!

Following after is
Transformer (30June2011)
at Yishun GV
This time, we have Joel Wong with us:)

Then the next,
Wasao (3July2011) at Plaza Singapura GV
This time round, we have much more people with us:)
RuEn,Isaac,JieJia & Joel!

Then then then
the next one is is is CHANGI AIRPORT:) (8July2011)
hahah!
*awesome* :)

Next event coming up:
Harry Potter 7 (Part 2 :D)
~still in the plan:)~

NDP rehersal pull us much more closer together
*bond-ing :)*
From a unknown person to a known person
A not close to a close
A quiet to a crazy me
and most importantly
to a quite close friends:)


To Evangeline:
Hello Hello Hello
I still remember, my first impression of you was cute & funny!
Met you at the club crawl,
you were trying to ask my friend and I to stop to talk to us
but we continue walking..
&&&&&&&
you you you walk in an opposite way
trying hard to talk to us=/
*opps!*
I used to be so so so quiet towards you
but after those outings
I realised that I'm not so so so quiet to you liao
ha!
I'm like so so so crazy le lo~ =/
Whenever saw u in school will like
wave wave wave! :)
*WAVE*
we've been slightly close now:)
and now,
I'm like sort of your 外遇 already <3
*hugs & kisses*
Thanks for entertain-ing me always
&& playing my LAME "little indians" game with me=/
&& trying to cheer me up due to the FPS:)
I know both of us love it ttm
but it's so sadden-ing to came across that news :(
let's dance FPS together again soon
the last last memory of FPS:( :)
&&
THANKS FOR THE HEARTHEART
❤❤❤ BALLOON~
I Appreciate that you said I can find you
if I need a person to talk to,a listen-ing ears
I know you will be there for me right:)
:)
THANKS EVANGELINE!!! :)


To Joshua:
Hi hi hi!!! :D
My first impression of you is
YOU with the SUNGLASS .. LOL!
met you at Simei ITE during the NDP thingy..
=/
oh! I remember,
I gave you a smiley face eraser
LOL!
must keep properly uh!
I don't know what to write for you-.-
for you,
is from a complete stranger to a friend like now:)
Just within a month
we like sort of close liao
how fast isn't it:)
thanks for all the wake up calls
*you're not an alarm clock, sorry*
&& thanks for for for
entertain-ing me always
&& being so good to me ALWAYS:)

same goes for you
thanks for the concern to me for the FPS && when I'm sick:)
Appreciate that you not only told me once to
ring you up if I'm not fine & you'll be my listen-ing ears :)
THANKS JOSHUA TAN!!! :)
I still owe you lunch due to .....................
:)
LOL!


To Both:
you all are so awesome
heh heh!
More outings to go~:)
Ton-ing at airport ,KBOX, Campus Run, USS,6 Musuem, Discovery Center,Science Center, Snow City, Kite Flying,etc~~~~~~
:)
hope we will still remain like this after NDP
&&
not be-ing pull far apart, not contact-ing one another liao:)
JIAYOU AWESOME FRIENDS:)
I trust && believe that
we will continue to be close after the NDP!!!!
:D
WE SHALL NEVER GO OUT WITHOUT CAMERAS:)
It left a lot a lot of MEMORIES of US! &lt;3
I ALWAYS HAVE-ING FUN WITH YOU PEEPS
ENJOY MYSELF TTM !
though it's just photos
but it's an awesome one
which left with memories in it!



EVANGELINE TAN + JOSHUA TAN + CHUA YI TING
= AWESOME & FABULOUS & WOOOLALA~!

<3
You all have had a place in my heart always & forever:)
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
In a heartbeat,
I'll be there for you,
no one else will do,
we will always be,
together, united
you & me :)

We are not enemies, but friends.
We must not be enemies.
Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic cords of memory will swell when again touched as surely they will be by the better angels of our nature.
~Abraham Lincoln~




***CHECKLIST***
☑Green Lantern Movie
Railway Station,Asian Civilisation Museum && Timbre
☑Sinfonique 2011
☑Transformer
☑Wasao
☑Changi Airport

☐Ton-ing at Changi Airport
☐Campus Run
Universal Studio Singapore
☐Kbox
Snow City
☐Singapore Discovery Center
☐Science Center
☐6 Museum
Kite Flying

hehehhehehe , gonna sawww them in few hours time:)
NDPNDPNDP







HAMHA! (:



Welcome Readers
Love me,Welcome
Hate me,Out Out
Vulgarities is STRICTLY NO
GET A LIFE xD


Best View: Morzilla Firefox

❤CHUA YI TING❤

❥Hamster,Hamham
❥Little Miss Smiley
❥Hamhamie 19
❥18 Febuary
❥Let's your smile burst into laugher
:) => :D
HAVE A LOOK AT MY
HAMCHAT BELOW:)



LOVE UPON

Photobucket

LittleMissSmiley




✎No matter what happen
✎We must always SMILE
✎Smile is the best way to cure unhappiness
✎infact, SMILE IS THE BEST MEDICINE

✎笑是最好的运动
✎笑是最好的解药
✎笑是无人能抗拒的笑容
✎无论什么事,我们都要欢迎我们的笑容
✎因为 只要笑一笑,没什么事情过不了


☺Smile:)☻

:) Let's your smile burst into laughter

:) Always remember to be happy,you never know who's falling in love with your smile

:) The world always looks brighter from behind a smile

:) If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine


AWESOME

Use ham-words if possible:)


HamChat Dictionary


CLICK FOR
HamChat Dictionary

stalker=x

AuKayMin
JarenHo
JoshuaTan
SohZiBin

Rewind

July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 December 2013