Sunday, July 31, 2011; 11:58 PM
It just an addiction bah~
Heyo hamha readers~!!! :)
woke up super late:)
but still earlier than last time
but still still sleepy
bought earlgrey<3
freak-ing not my day again
lost things, can't find,etc,etc
meet Isaac && JoshuaTan for captain america-ing
LOL!
Idk what the show was all about=/=/
hahaha!
*laugh*
back home watch-ing liang po po
was super funny lah~
but they took off bit of it
look weirdooooooo~
LOL!?
seriously
what's wrong man!?
why uh!?
why does old uncles like to look at me.
not first time though
but today is like v weird.
when I'm head-ing out
same lift with an old man
he keep stare at me
and smile
walao,scary la
heng there's another person same lift with me...
then just now
when I'm otw home
in LRT
again, uncle keep on stare-ing nn smile
wonder what's wrong man!!!
It's freak-ing scary lah!!!
=/=/=/
sayonara readers!
duper excited for tmr
out with HIM like finally! Claudius:D
heh heh heh!!
*miss*
I must learnt how to reject people
seriously
kinda miss my bestfriend cum counsellor
I so so so so want to meet her lahhh~
but she's still so so so so so not free as usual
every night, sure will thought of her
we machiam have telepathy .
was like, wanted to talk to her.
the next moment, she will come msg/msn me:)
LOL!?
though she's not free
but still she's still 24/7 for me:)
<3
eh,I scared I will fall back for him=/
cause I think I will=/
*how*