Friday(8July2011)
Idon'tknow what I've done in school=/
3 hours of lesson, I doubt I'm listen-ing:x
&& it's the first time in my 18 years life
that I've really felt deep asleep in school(breaktime)
wow!-.-
was wonder-ing
why DCN lecturer always say end class, but no one went out-.-
then he continue again-.-
nn also don't why,
forever when he's teaching us,
he sure have phone calls
+without fail+
hmm~
12pm mrt-ed home:)
slept for like 1 hr=/
then woke up
prepare=x nn out I go to airport:)
meet Joshua at Bishan Mrt
then Mrt-ed to Airport
meet meet Evangeline && Isaac at Popeye:)
Have fun playing with Evangeline at the arcade..
hahah!
laugh like mad, an uncle was look-ing n laugh-ing too=/
then photo-ed
ok-.-
miss last train-,-,-
cab-ed home $26.90
the uncle is damn cute
told me this
" now go home, very ex leh, tmr u got no macdonald to eat already"
I was like thinking, can I say
why not you don't count the midnight charge=/
When I reached my destination.
the uncle say
" you got enough money? If don't have, nevermind:)"
sleep at 3am+ =/
I can't believe that I phone with the who who for an hour~
it's so unbelievable^^
Saturday(9July2011)I'm duper lazy to wake up
overslept=/
despite have-ing morning call.
feel so bad~~
I'm like wake-ing him up so early when he suppose to wake up later=/
*opps*
actually want-ed to cab to gombak
BUT!
not enough time left, so cab to SP straight:)
-.- -.- -.- I haven even ONCE really Lrt-ed && Mrt-ed to SP leh-.-
shermaine help me buy starbuck<3
heh!
shuttle bus to F1 pit
NDP!
with p5 students!!
I shout, no one want answer me-.-
I think I'm too soft uh,
they was like "huh?" "huh?"
LOL!
(for the balloons part lorh)
thanks Daniel for help-ing nn teaching me sword
&& XiaoYun for teaching me flower:)
super high during the dance-ing part :)
haha!
there's a cute lil girl,
keep look at me, then laugh..
LOL!
there's another cute lil boy, video-ing me~
lazy to write-.-
lalalalalllallalaala~
then mrt-ed home~
on the MRT,
wow!
found back out childhood times~
was playing sort of childhood hand games with JingTing
laugh like no one business
end-ed up
being eye-ed by a lot of people=/
Joel MRT with me again(:
thanks JoelWong!3rd time already, I really thanks you for this
*appreciate*
I feel bad this time
cause he missed his mrt stop due to overslept
I invent-ed a game in the afternoon<3
haha!!!
:)
ILIKEIT:p
I would like to thanks JoshuaTan for all those morning calls too~ :)
I bet 因为我追求完美,所以造成这次的事发生。 我相信这次是我的错/我的不对。
I wonder when can I not be soft-hearted
I'm always the one who say sorry
when sometimes it ain't my fault
but this time round
i guess it's really my fault=/
I just wish & hope that
I can change it.
saying sorry , it seems like
not my fault = my fault
however,
sometimes a sorry is being said
just to avoid more conflict
and just to be courteous:)