
hello:)
I'm back from NDP:)
school today..
I don't understand la
the the the the Data Communication & Networking!!!
THANKS KAIHUAfor helping me:)
heh !
after school, back home:)
sleep~!
meet HuiXiang at 545pm, but I late for 5 min-.-
NOT MY FAULT OK!
is the lrt!
the moment I went down, LRT left, need to wait for 6mins-.-
mrt-ed to Marina square.
meet Joshua at the mac there
then then then walk-ed to MFP:)
reach around 7pm?=/
the moment I reach
I heard people started saying "couple tee"
cause Joshua && I wore the same colour shirt..
I was like, don't know what reaction && replied to give them=/having no comments=/nn heh!
today I'm eventually PINKY! <3
I don't really like pink, I love blue
but no choice, I've set of pink , no set of blue:(
gonna go get it soon:) <3
I'm so early early home today lah!
thanks JieJia,Joel & JingTing for acc me take greenline
sorry to RuiQi, I feel bad, cause u took red line alone:(
home at 11pm!
awesome isn't it!?
found people to LJS-ing with me tomorrow
how great life is.
but I gonna chiong PMP tmr
&& gonna text text nn text Eran for help xD
sayonara readers:)
NDP is so DUPER DUPER FUN LA!
*AWESOME YO*
ILOVEIT!