<body>
Sunday, July 17, 2011; 10:22 PM

你愿意和她在一起, 爱惜她, 尊重她, 安慰她, 保护着她?

hamha~! xD
heh heh!!!
I'm back home..
ytd blog half way,
FALL ASLEEP in the living room-.-
oh whatever:=}
woke up 3am ++
back to room SLEEP! xD
woke up at 130pm:)
late meeting them=x
like always;S
was helping my brother with something
LOL!
so different kind of late okay~!?
3pm++ reach panjang LRT (1station from my house)
白痴三人组 day out! :)
theme:WHITE
we went quarry first:)
the view there awesome:)
not so bad
then 4pm++
walk track
WOW!!!
so many people can!?
&& SUPER HOT LAH!!!!!
heng heng
I brought my lovely SMILEY fan:)
my leg pain:(
so many rocks!
but but
was holding on to ZiBin shoulder
walking the side part
so it's still ok lo=]
ha!!
railmall walk all the way to timah station
3hours of walkingxD
was telling jiamin this:
"we always go out, always walk so much"
I think my camera is 3/4 filled of my photos
&&
1/2 filled with my solo photos
for the first time=/
walked to timah for dinner:)
G7 xD
ask me timah what food nice,
I can named them for you :D
walao!!
*piss*
ytd at popeye was ...........
then today was a BIG FLY-ING INSECT!
bee size
was "strolling" around my food & spoon-.-
luckily I'm not eating that porridge already
I was like super far away from the table
people was sit-ing down there
watching "show"!
=.=
wth wth wth!
out of a sudden
disappear again
lend spoon from zibin.
then then
when I was grab-ing a bite on something!
I thought I ate the fly=/
I jitao spit it out!!!
I'm so so so scared T____T
:'(
ytd popeye people know the whole lot of us
today the people at G7 cfm know the 3 of us
*famous for nothing*
heh!
bus && lrt-ed home
ohyea~
THANKS ZIBIN!:)
for help-ing carry my bag for almost half walk at the track
:)
almost the whole day out
i'm thinking about my test tomorrow=/
feel so bad for not studying
but after all, I don't understand a single bit of it too
what's the point .
tomorrow got to wake up at 8am
can I wake up at that time!?
*please don't overslept :'(*
sayonara readers!
bye-q:
)

photos are uploaded on FB:)
CHECK IT OUT
:)
*SMILEY*
tmr shall watch HP7 part 1
cause I'm watching HP7 part 2 the next day=/



I would like to thanks YunQuan..
seriously,I always ask him to help me
he always never had a second thoughts
NEVER did he once rejected me
THANKS:)



I don't know how to react THAT thing
maybe I should keep a distance bah?
all over my mind the same question-.-
LOL!
what should I do leh??
what am I thinking uh?
Iwanttoknowtheanswertoo:x






HAMHA! (:



Welcome Readers
Love me,Welcome
Hate me,Out Out
Vulgarities is STRICTLY NO
GET A LIFE xD


Best View: Morzilla Firefox

❤CHUA YI TING❤

❥Hamster,Hamham
❥Little Miss Smiley
❥Hamhamie 19
❥18 Febuary
❥Let's your smile burst into laugher
:) => :D
HAVE A LOOK AT MY
HAMCHAT BELOW:)



LOVE UPON

Photobucket

LittleMissSmiley




✎No matter what happen
✎We must always SMILE
✎Smile is the best way to cure unhappiness
✎infact, SMILE IS THE BEST MEDICINE

✎笑是最好的运动
✎笑是最好的解药
✎笑是无人能抗拒的笑容
✎无论什么事,我们都要欢迎我们的笑容
✎因为 只要笑一笑,没什么事情过不了


☺Smile:)☻

:) Let's your smile burst into laughter

:) Always remember to be happy,you never know who's falling in love with your smile

:) The world always looks brighter from behind a smile

:) If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine


AWESOME

Use ham-words if possible:)


HamChat Dictionary


CLICK FOR
HamChat Dictionary

stalker=x

AuKayMin
JarenHo
JoshuaTan
SohZiBin

Rewind

July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 December 2013