恨你自私,恨你绝情
那种感觉总是围绕着我我的快乐会回来的:)Hamha!
school today
I'm late cause I woke up late
met Jaren at YCK station
suppose to met 810am end up
both of us late haha!
reach at 820am..
walk-ed to school
same block,same level,same time
The whole of today lesson
I'm just revise-ing my FTT && FTT && FTT
classmates couldn't believe that I take-ing my FTT
neither did they believe that I'm older than them=/
after school
mrt-ed home
home, still revise-ing FTT
245pm outout to BBDC
reached there 3pm, ontime :)
when the instructor was saying the instruction
he kept on looking at me-.-
when I went in the room
people also looking at me
maybe they were wondering
小妹妹可以考车!?
did the test && I've failed
:'(:'(
I've gotta ask myself what's is happening to me!!!
the whole of this year
I'm slacking!!!!!!
am ain't like this!!!!
One thing that NEVER changed is
I'll still emo when I failed tests/exams
wanted to book slot
BUT it's FULL!
plan next
should be have-ing few lesson of PDL
then again,FTT bah
have to ask my brother first(:
wait for him to be back home
620pm went to panjang plaza popular to get something
then then to railmall
meet up with ZiBin for dinner together
SUBWAY EAT FRESH~ :)
saw Andrew Sir there too
suddenly, memories during NPCC appear in my mind
then home(:
Thanks ZiBin x)
so gotta do the english script && DCN e-quiz now:)
someone is waiting for me on MSN already~=/
tomorrow NDP:)
hope tmr p5 kids will be like last week evergreen pri
so enthu(:
&& tomorrow am going to get
Balloon Lollipop from JOSHUATAN && on hand flower from EVANGELINETAN <3:)sayonara readers
been so quiet after my FTT=[
am feeling better now:):):)
PLEASE DON'T MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT FTT TO ME AGAIN
NOT FOR THE TIME BEING
THANKS!Dear Final Theory Test
I'm so so so going to beat you up on my next attempt!
You better watch out!!!
Hate,
YiTing:)
KohYunQuan
once again,
I'm duper thankful to you:)
you help-ed me in everything that I need
guide me along
you told me that both sean and you
helped me write the script for english
But today sean said it was you who did a lot
Yesterday you help-ed me in Infocomm e-assignment
send-ing me the files needed(:
wait-ing for me in MSN=/
THANK YOU VERY MUCH KOH YUN QUAN
awesome to have sucha nice & awesome friend like you>D
Millions of thanks is simply not enough for U!tomorrow is 23rd tune in if you want to know what happen
as mention on ytd post:)
I hate this words of FeelingFade(FF)
It just piss me off, make-ing me irritated with it!
I wonder why does guys feeling fade so easily (refer-ing to couples)
just because of less meet up or after cold war
can't they just simply say out the real reason rather than use-ing FF!?-.-
sucha JERKS that can be(:
Wondering, what can't HE tell ME what's wrong 2years bacK~
我不伤心,我不难过,我不哭得很多
因为我忘记你了
it's just that sometimes, you will randomly appearing
so PFO :)
tyvm!!!!