Thursday, July 21, 2011; 7:48 PM
我知道回忆很难擦掉 就像做了记号
不小心 心就会动摇
忘掉那旧日的伤
hamha!
Finally upload-ed yesterday VISION photos:)
awesome la!
lol!
today I'm LATE:)
lol
Graphic Design lesson
edit-ing last week de:)
today
start with new project
draw-ing draft
haha!
I draw until super ugly
cause lazy to draw
draw a stick man=/
but when picture it out in my mind
sort of nice:)
stupid la!
why can't find SEG de photo de!!! :@
pissing me off one hour lesson in GD! *ugh*
lunch time
LOL!
I'm like crazy~
eat so much-.-
noodles + prata sausage
ehhhh~
for the first time leh-.-
sure F.A.T =/
DCN lesson
awesome la
I know how to do leh!!
thanks to my friends too
guide-ing me along
though I'm super stress when they tell me what to do=/
:)
lesson end-ed early
went queenway to buy thingy~
LOL!
the person gave me about $15 discount
LOL!
we kept sort of going in to one shop
cause .... *secret* :p
anyway
we've thought of make-ing a Tee for US the 3 retards
I was suggest-ing it
and they agree~ :)
though this 3 retards(白痴三人组)
just created on sunday~
xD
heh heh!
laugh nn laugh nn laugh
throughout!
went Ikea to mum mum
then home:)
sayonara readers
today,I'm so gonna sleep before 2am!!!
not again uh yiting!
I'm a super super super duper sensitive person
which I think it's a bad thing=/
oh btw
I've created a new shortform:)
PDLOL! :)
*guess what it is && then tell me*
CHUA YI TING IS ALWAYS SUCH A ENTERTAINER :)
make-ing people around her laugh like mad!
<3
温柔的表情笑容里的天真
你心里理想情人是几分
I don't know why
but since last week he kept appearing in my mind
those days of moment with him are appearing
just kindly get off my mind all right
I just simply want my mind to clear of him
it's like so sudden
2 years already,2 YEARS!!!!
he shouldn't be in my heart already since 23JUNE2011 or 26june2011 (will let you know why when it's 23july or 26july)
cause it's empty now! <3 *nice*
I knew itde~~~
so PFO my mind too :)
that person is none other than
my ex=/