Sunday, July 31, 2011; 12:08 AM
THANKS FOR THE CONCERN PEOPLE<3
hamha! :D
yesterday was awesome
crap-ing with the fellows :)
walk to gombak for mac instead of aliff
cab home with geokgeok nn jess ~
home at 140am=/
overslept for an hour again=/
despite of Joshua morning call=/
Thanks Joshua Tan
NDP preview
awesome~~~~~~~~~ <3
I make many many many balloons ooo
non stop=/
haha!
&& I've gotten a star balloon from a red cross person
LOL!
so so CUTE && NICE la!
there's this super duper cute boy boy
haha!!
photo with him twice
&& I was told that he's happy
cause I took photo with him..
HAHA!
I'm mad tired since 3 days ago
have not been rest-ing enough
I think I'm have-ing slight fever yesterdat night
wanted to find my thermometer
BUT don't where it went-.-
heh heh!
I think I think I think
today end like quite early wor~~
NDP PREVIEW is really way too AWESOME~!!! <3
what's next is 9August, actual..
*excited*
went off with YiYong && Jaren
haha!!
Thanks YiYong & Jaren
for accompany-ing me walk to city hall to take MRT
if not I guess
I'll be alone,
figure-ing out how to go city hall mrt=/
seriously today isn't my day!
been bit of not feeling well since afternoon till just now
handphone battery drain-.-
from full bar to 15%-.
what's that man!
then then then
my precious(handphpone accessories),
that I ask my brother to bring back from GenTing,melt!
Ipod nano && Itouch no battery~
*ugh*
what's a super lousy day!!! :@ :'(
sayonara readers~!! <3
goodnight!
一个字,碎
5letters, kaerb