24July2011我一定会爱死你的<3你也一定要哦
最好是对我好一点(:don't screw me up tmr, 1010am~HAMHA! <3
woke up early:)
12pm+ , earlier than my last time time-ing;)
from the moment I woke up
I've been eat-ing nn eat-ing nn eat-ing
ha!
I can't stay at home de
bored = hunt food = eat nn eat nn eat = FAT!=.=
hell man!
hahahhahahaha:p
went to BPP
bought gongcha,eggtart,takoyaki && sushi
EarlGreyMilkTea is awesomely nice:)<3
love it.. haha
can fight with KOI de Icecream milk tea:D
-.- the sushi standard have drop a lot..
so gonna stop buying it liao!!!
have bothered YiYong since 3pm++ till now??
LOL!=/
book-ed him on friday && next Wed:D
Thanks YiYong countless time le
till he say don't keep thanks me..
LOL!
but still
THANK YOU YI YONGfor help-ing me with my C# project from the start till now:)
great to have sucha fabulous friend:)
did a few revision for previous lab too
it quite ok bah?
Thanks Er Anfor helping:)
haha!
kinda busy now
cut-ing my post short
shit, I think I'm like always bothering friends
sayonara readers:)
tune in tmr:)
wonder why everyday midnight I'm so BUSY!-.-
I'm going to leave my whole of sunday for my revision on ENGLISH
O level is coming:(
EL oral : 23Aug2011 :'(
if only I've a super trusted friend
I will tell him/her my things..