<body>
Thursday, July 21, 2011; 1:09 AM

20July2011
we are unique in our own ways:)


hamha~!!
I'm late again=/
LOL!
HTML lesson
super duper slack
but when lesson going end
abit stress
cause super panic!!
can't change my dumb resolution-.-
again
prata sausage for lunch <3
LOL!
I love koufu de prata sausage<3<3
Thinking skills time
my group members like stress only=/
cause cause our our our "car" cannot move=/
motor move, car not move-ing
heh
BUT heng~~
got peeps help us;)
so overall got C+ for that "project"
It's the last lesson:)
means
no more thinking skills lesson anymore~
which mean WEDNESDAY I CAN DON'T NEED GO SCHOOL LE!<3
but next wednesday gotta go go go school
cause CAMPUS RUN
NYP 20th Run:)
lesson end early as usual for thinking skills
so yea
home:)
2 hours of preparation for me is not not not enough=/
suppose to meet them 5pm
end up I msg them
tell them 515pm=/
STILL I'm late=/
Just Acia for dinner:)
then then then VISION<3
it was so cool nn awesome la:D:D
fall asleep for few mins in the middle part=/
*tired*
VISION = AWESOME
xD
camwhore-ing &&
mrt-ed home:)
heh heh
sayonara readers
+photos uploading in progress on facebook:)+

first time I heard lizard sound=/
it was just right at the wall infront of me-.-
*far apart*
first time heard lizard sound lehhhhhhhhhh
*happy*
now! I know how lizard sounds=/
LOL!
:)

My friend told/asked me this ytd:
"since when you are not late after holiday?"

I'm waiting for the ARRIVAL OF MY SMILEY CAP now:)

Next event with them:
NYP 20th Run
:)

爱要耐心等待,仔细寻找,感觉最重要
宁可空白了手,等候一次,真心的拥抱
我相信在这个世界上,一定会遇到
对的人在眼角






HAMHA! (:



Welcome Readers
Love me,Welcome
Hate me,Out Out
Vulgarities is STRICTLY NO
GET A LIFE xD


Best View: Morzilla Firefox

❤CHUA YI TING❤

❥Hamster,Hamham
❥Little Miss Smiley
❥Hamhamie 19
❥18 Febuary
❥Let's your smile burst into laugher
:) => :D
HAVE A LOOK AT MY
HAMCHAT BELOW:)



LOVE UPON

Photobucket

LittleMissSmiley




✎No matter what happen
✎We must always SMILE
✎Smile is the best way to cure unhappiness
✎infact, SMILE IS THE BEST MEDICINE

✎笑是最好的运动
✎笑是最好的解药
✎笑是无人能抗拒的笑容
✎无论什么事,我们都要欢迎我们的笑容
✎因为 只要笑一笑,没什么事情过不了


☺Smile:)☻

:) Let's your smile burst into laughter

:) Always remember to be happy,you never know who's falling in love with your smile

:) The world always looks brighter from behind a smile

:) If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine


AWESOME

Use ham-words if possible:)


HamChat Dictionary


CLICK FOR
HamChat Dictionary

stalker=x

AuKayMin
JarenHo
JoshuaTan
SohZiBin

Rewind

July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 December 2013