<body>
Wednesday, July 20, 2011; 12:11 AM

19 July 2011
Happy Birthday BEE~
[Bee + Honey]
lol, been 2 years 1 month already
thanks for create-ing this
try-ing to cheer me up 2 years back:)
xie xie ni la!
dear girl<3,
meet up soon soon :)

hamha~
school today
I thought I woke up early today=.-
but actually
NO!
I overslept=/
ok
I fall asleep in MRT
woke up directly at YCK station
but I'm so lazy to move
so sit all the way to AMK=/
then back to YCK
late for Graphic Design by 45mins
so skip the lecture:)
I wonder what I learn today-.-
Graphic Design
I got a D+
what's this chuayiting!?
work triple hard la!!!!
*emo-ing for a lil while:'(*
then second lecture
right after Graphic Design
I'm like stalking people facebook
laughing with my 2 retards
then after break de lecture
I'm Harry Potter 7 Part1-ing :)
LOL!
Infocomm System have-ing test:(
he gave us sort of answer
tell us
if we copy
sure pass already
but not with high marks
but we have to connect those wire wire thing
he said no discussion
but everyone is discussing super LOUD!
starting of it
I'm like happily doing
though I don't know how to do=/
but behind behind
wah!
I super piss off liao
since there's one group succeed
I took photo
then try to connect it..
LOL!
lecturer saw me nn my friend
have-ing question marks all over our head
he told us that
after everyone left
he will come nn help us nn explain to us
but will deduct some marks
BUT will still pass :)
it's a pair test anyway
how good of himxD
I'm still so piss by it-.-
dumbdumbchuayiting!

ok~
so
HP7 part 2 @ amkhub
with
Joshua,Joel,Isaac,JieJia,YiYong,Ruen,Ruen 2 cousin,Evangeline
<3
awesome show
they say will cry
but I never cry leh =/
super cold la though I'm with 2 jacket on:)
pepper lunch <3<3 for dinner
mrt-ed && lrt-ed home
sayonara readers:)

die die must bring lappy
submission of project
so next week I can dun need go the the lab lesson liao:p
can't wait for evening:)

sometimes I wish to find someone to talk to
but I couldn't find any or trust any
I can sense that something isn't right again
but what's wrong!?
please don't have 10years thing happening again
:'(
It's my top secret
never told anyone in my whole life before
有多么辛苦你知道吗

as I've said ytd already:)
want to know why I believe in 1st sight love, then tune in todayxD
things goes like this
few years back
I saw a guy(my senior)
it's like
wow! the first look at him
I fell in love with him already~
&& this feelings go on nn on nn on
never stop before though I never met him for months, year or so
it been 4 years since this feeling last
somehow, I still quite 佩服 myself
still can love him despite of so long long long never meet..
&& I'm so going to meet him up soon
that's the guy I said in tweets before
he's my god brother for now
age:20 :)
to make things clear
this things happen is like when I'm sec 1 to 4 (=
I don't love him now le:)
he got gf already ^^
but still miss him much la~~~~
duper long nvr meeeeeeeet him liao;)

tune in again tmr
see what I might be write-ing again:)






HAMHA! (:



Welcome Readers
Love me,Welcome
Hate me,Out Out
Vulgarities is STRICTLY NO
GET A LIFE xD


Best View: Morzilla Firefox

❤CHUA YI TING❤

❥Hamster,Hamham
❥Little Miss Smiley
❥Hamhamie 19
❥18 Febuary
❥Let's your smile burst into laugher
:) => :D
HAVE A LOOK AT MY
HAMCHAT BELOW:)



LOVE UPON

Photobucket

LittleMissSmiley




✎No matter what happen
✎We must always SMILE
✎Smile is the best way to cure unhappiness
✎infact, SMILE IS THE BEST MEDICINE

✎笑是最好的运动
✎笑是最好的解药
✎笑是无人能抗拒的笑容
✎无论什么事,我们都要欢迎我们的笑容
✎因为 只要笑一笑,没什么事情过不了


☺Smile:)☻

:) Let's your smile burst into laughter

:) Always remember to be happy,you never know who's falling in love with your smile

:) The world always looks brighter from behind a smile

:) If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine


AWESOME

Use ham-words if possible:)


HamChat Dictionary


CLICK FOR
HamChat Dictionary

stalker=x

AuKayMin
JarenHo
JoshuaTan
SohZiBin

Rewind

July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 December 2013