Sunday, July 17, 2011; 2:18 AM
16July2011
:)
overslept=/
but but but when I woke up
I realised that actually, I set my alarm 30mins earlier:)
heh!
&& today is FINALLY
the first time I took lrt & mrt to SP=/
no cab leh! ;)
want buy starbucks de but no time
today NDP was AWESOME!!! <3
I lovelovelovelovelove EVERGREEN PRIMARY SCHOOL!
esp the small lil cute boy down there
so enthu~ :)
Oie-ing with them was so so so F.U.N
you can't imagine de lorh~~~
my voice is so CMI lo lo lo lo lo lo~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lazy to update=/
supper with Evangeline,Ru En, PohYin & Jing Ting
something happen
I think the popeye people sure know us one la~
haha!
*famous there liao=/*
don't ask me what thing:)
secret, can't be said out de
*zip*
ohya!
POHYIN SAY SHE WILL JOIN US FOR KITE FLY-ING!!!!
*promise liao*
I LOST MY EZLINK CARD LAH!
damn idiot
find-ing like crazy in the mrt=/
heh!
daniel called,
told me that the log have found it
I'm like so so so so happy lah!!
Hug JingTing like a mad in the train..
LOL!!!!!
was in the last train - kranji:(
so cab cab home
sent JingTing to her house
then journey back home:)
$17.10 T______________T
1am++ home
"how early, ha!ha!"
gotta sleep soon:)
though later meeting them in the afternoon
I still hope I will not overslept=/
LOL!
<3
later nearnear place out-ing:)
I can't believe CHUA YI TING today did something she never done before!!!
Shout out to the crowd, have-ing their attention, talk-ing with them, interact-ing with them,have-ing fun with them,not be-ing sort of shy=/ ..
AWESOME CHUAYITING,
*well done*
Hope I'll stay like this or even better every saturday
in fact should be everytime:)
through NDP
I found out nn know a lot of things:)
It's so enjoyable
did a thing she nvr did in 18 years life before, can say is DON'T DARE TO..
BUT SHE DID IT && SUCCEED IT!! <3 :)